Sunday, October 13, 2013

plan for break

For most people, break is seen as a relief; a week off from school to free the mind of all things school and do nothing absolutely nothing but glue oneself to a television screen, since school has been “so hard” on them so far. Rejuvenation and relaxation and going back to school fresh are all well and good, when you possess the time to do so. As for me, break is the time to catch up on things I simply have no time to during the school week. On this fall break in particular, I will be kicking it into high gear and never be more busy. The number 1 thing on the priority list, start on my path to college. I will begin filling out my entrance applications to the University of California-Berkeley, the University of California-Davis, and the University of Nevada- Reno. Break will be the best time to do this because I can focus on just this task so I do not miss anything in the application process. Included in this I will continue to look everywhere for every possible scholarship that I qualify for (have to pay for Berkeley somehow)
Second on the priority list is to get some much needed work done on my Capstone project. This is a great week to get this done because the first part of my project consists of sitting in front of the computer and figuring out layouts of various items.

Last but definitely not least, is to stay caught up on my school work. I was given a little bit of homework over break by my teachers, to say the least; scratch that, a whole load of homework. And if I am to complete it in an efficient manner, I can’t wait until two days before the end of break to start on it all. Especially if I am to keep true on my goal to end my High School career with a bang and earn straight A’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment